A lovely evening!

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Sage
Default A lovely evening!

Thanks to everyone who joined in tonight for Say Goodnight, Gracie with dinner at Nancy Lopez...it was a great time of friendship. The next play we have planned is Forever Plaid on Sept 27, followed by the Stacy Mitchart concert on Sept 30...The comedy "Looking" will be presented on Oct 14 at Mulberry Grove... Next to Normal is a possibility for Nov 15 at the new Tierra del Sol theatre. So get your tickets and join us...I will announce dinner plans for each show. PM me if you are going to any of the shows so i can include you for the dinner....If anyone wants to volunteer to have an after theatre get together at their home, that would be a lovely way to end an evening and an opportunity for people to get to know each other better.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:29 AM
Veteran member

Thank you so much Dianne for organizing and getting the tickets and getting us all together. I really appreciate it. See you on Oct. 14 for Looking, I will attend the dinner before the show. Chris
Old 09-13-2016, 08:50 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
Thanks to everyone who joined in tonight for Say Goodnight, Gracie with dinner at Nancy Lopez...it was a great time of friendship. The next play we have planned is Forever Plaid on Sept 27, followed by the Stacy Mitchart concert on Sept 30...The comedy "Looking" will be presented on Oct 14 at Mulberry Grove... Next to Normal is a possibility for Nov 15 at the new Tierra del Sol theatre. So get your tickets and join us...I will announce dinner plans for each show. PM me if you are going to any of the shows so i can include you for the dinner....If anyone wants to volunteer to have an after theatre get together at their home, that would be a lovely way to end an evening and an opportunity for people to get to know each other better.
Glad to see you are coming to Forever Plaid! I know you will like it. For some long-term planning, the Pops Chorus Holiday concert will be on Monday Dec 5, concerts at 3 and 6. Hope you give that one a chance also!
Old 09-13-2016, 12:53 PM

Dianne, enjoyed the show last evening. Sorry I wasn't able to make dinner with the group. Thank you for obtaining tickets for me. The 'Looking' outing should be another fun evening. Look forward to getting an opportunity to get to know others in the group. Thanks for all you do.

Tags
dinner, sept, theatre, lovely, evening

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.