Meet and Greet New Singles 2014

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Sage

Hi Happy lady, if you could just watch this thread, we'll be making up a gathering for you and other new people. I think the next might be Monday, Jan. 27 at Lake Sumter on the west side of sales ofc where there's a porch near the square. If that isn't ok for you to come to, let us know and we'll work out something else for you.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Sage

and so what's your name and where you are from and some history, what interests you have, why you wanna be in TV?? Loving all newcomers...welcome.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Sage

I have to say neither Joe nor Kate are simple beneficiaries of the love...these people are each too awesomely generous and welcoming to their homes for words. You just have to go there...man. we so rock.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Sage

happy lady,

welcome and check out the thread about movie night saturday if you would like to join a few of us then....and of course on the 27th also!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:53 AM

Hi, I'm not new to The Villages as my wife and I have been snowbirds for the last 3 years. After a long and courageous battle with cancer she passed last month. I have been a dedicated follower of TOTV and have noticed these posts in the past and thought how friendly and outgoing several of the posters are. Now, it is my time to get involved in a new circle of people. I would like to meet up with "the group" on Monday, 1/27. Thank you, Chris.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfjr View Post
Hi, I'm not new to The Villages as my wife and I have been snowbirds for the last 3 years. After a long and courageous battle with cancer she passed last month. I have been a dedicated follower of TOTV and have noticed these posts in the past and thought how friendly and outgoing several of the posters are. Now, it is my time to get involved in a new circle of people. I would like to meet up with "the group" on Monday, 1/27. Thank you, Chris.
Chris, my sympathy on the loss of your beloved. I'm glad you are wanting to get out. Looking forward to meeting you! Monday's sposed to be a little chilly but not too much for being out...
K.
ps Sat. meet of totv'ers at hacienda CC...see pammyj's thread.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:00 AM

Quirky Terri, I am so glad you came on NYE and hope to see you more on our weekend events. If you ever want a place to stay overnight, I have a futon in my guest room that can be earmarked for you, Girl. Hope to see you soon!
Old 01-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfjr View Post
Chris, we are so sorry for the loss of your wife. As Kitty suggests, you might want to meet up with a bunch of TOTV'ers on Sat night at Hacienda Country Club at 4pm for Happy Hour fun and maybe dancing and music afterwards. This is not necessarily all singles but there will be some singles there, but a lot of married folks who are extremely nice also. This will give you a chance to meet many new friends. We hope that you can join us soon, looking forward to meeting you. KathieI

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Sage

chris, i want to add my sincere condolences and also to assure you that you will be most welcome on the 27th or at any other function you care to join. losing a spouse is something that many of us understand, unfortunately. you will not be alone.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:51 PM

Chris,

My heart goes out to you. Please know that if you need us for anything, we'll be there.

Katie
Old 01-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Sage

Miss Kate, I found the pictures of your party. Watch the 2013 photo thread for more....
that is herself, Miss Kate Rogers, in the red, hosting a party only days after joining us in TV. You make me happy to take a back seat and watch you roll.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	018opt.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	30578  

Last edited by kittygilchrist; 01-19-2014 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:21 PM

Hi, am a single lady (widow) that moved here about a year ago. Am so looking for other single people to connect with. Love playing golf, tennis and am getting into pickleball too. A luncheon sounds fun and hopefully a good way to meet and greet and maybe learn other activites to get involved in. Kathy
Old 01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Sage

Kathy, come on in, welcome to be coming friends. I hope we always love the person and enjoy activities on all these sites. I came here thinking all this belly dancing would be fun. anytime, come and meet, let your needs be known.
I am confident that in this community we are all for one.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Miss Kate, I found the pictures of your party. Watch the 2013 photo thread for more....
that is herself, Miss Kate Rogers, in the red, hosting a party after days of joining us in TV. You make me happy to take a back seat and watch you roll.
Could I pay you not to show my picture?

Katie
Old 01-17-2014, 02:30 PM

P.S. What exactly are we doing on the 27th at the sales office?

Katie
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.