A new dance at Recreation Plantation

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default A new dance at Recreation Plantation

This could be lots of fun. Starting Monday 4/18 from 6 to 10 (?) at Recreation Plantation, Patrick Atkinson & Jennifer Atkinson, live dance music from Rock & Roll, Motown, Line Dancing, Shag. $5 Admission to cover ballroom expense and bring your own drinks and snacks.

Recreation Plantation is on 466 and Rolling Acres and has one of the best dance floors in the area. Hope to see you there.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Rec Plantation dance.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	59078  

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Sage

thanks, Kathie! that is a great addition to our social calendars! may i suggest that they set up at least a couple of tables for singles so no one is afraid to walk in alone.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:38 AM
Sage

Have heard several very good reports about this new dance opportunity....every Monday night....give it a try!
Old 04-23-2016, 10:08 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
Have heard several very good reports about this new dance opportunity....every Monday night....give it a try!
Yes, Cha x 3, it was a sell out crowd. We had to add about 4 more long tables to accommodate all the people and thankfully, the place is so large, we still had plenty of dance room. It started promptly at 6pm and was going strong after 9pm, I think I heard it ended around 10pm. The parking lot filled up early and parking thereafter was on the grass around the rec center. It was great evening for dancing and there were many singles there and it would be difficult to save a table or two for singles only because of the huge crowd. I would strongly suggest getting there early for parking and getting seats although I think very few people were sitting.

Don't forget to bring your own drinks, snacks, cups etc. We supplied coffee and there was an ice machine but we would suggest bringing your own ice also.

This is a great new venue for dancing.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Sage

bump!
Old 06-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Sage

and the sunday night dance is at the same place only it is $10 with some food and live bands. enjoy!

Tags
plantation, recreation, dance, atkinson, snacks, drinks, expense, bring, rolling, area, floors, ballroom, acres, hope, dancing, monday, starting, 4/18, fun, lots, patrick, jennifer, shag, admission, line

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.