New Year's Eve 2012

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Sage
Default New Year's Eve 2012

was just thinking it might be a good idea to start planning a big singles dance for new year's eve next year, since all the Villages parties are really no fun without a date. this would require time and money as a band would have to be hired, a venue rented, etc...would like to get an idea of how much response you all think we would have for something like this...perhaps i could request an official Villages party just for singles next year? what do you all think? i know we all hope we won't still be single next year but just in case it pays to be prepared!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
was just thinking it might be a good idea to start planning a big singles dance for new year's eve next year, since all the Villages parties are really no fun without a date. this would require time and money as a band would have to be hired, a venue rented, etc...would like to get an idea of how much response you all think we would have for something like this...perhaps i could request an official Villages party just for singles next year? what do you all think? i know we all hope we won't still be single next year but just in case it pays to be prepared!
One vote here for your dance, and thanks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.