Newbie - Lake Denham

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2023, 04:17 AM
Default Newbie - Lake Denham

Hi everyone, im Karen, will be closing on my home in Lake Denham in August, and looking to make loads of friends, and get active ! So many things I want to do, I dont know where to start lol.
Old 07-24-2023, 05:30 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,639 Times in 443 Posts

Hey Karen - first off welcome to The Villages and the beginning of the best part of your life yet! Like many here, I hope you enjoy the community of people and all the activities.

I’m fairly new (7 months in) myself - I hit the ground running, trying everything (and there are still many activities I still need try), to see which activities I love, which are OK, and which I’ll leave for others. I encourage you to at least try everything once, as you’ll be surprised what “clicks” for you. What makes most of the activities enjoyable to me, are the great friends and acquaintances I’ve met as a result. Making connections with others comes so easy here, as long as you initially put yourself out to join clubs, activities and engage with your neighbors.

Retirement is wonderful!
Old 07-24-2023, 08:44 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Welcome Karen! SO many fun things to do and SO much to see. Encourage you to check in on the site here: Nightly Entertainment - The Villages Entertainment Each downtown square holds live entertainment and some special events, along with great bars and great restaurants. Highly recommend Harvest at Brownwood and Chop House at Lake Sumter. Also - If you like bowling, Fiesta Bowl near Spanish Springs is under new management and has great deals! It's a fun crowd no matter the day or night. Welcome to The Villages! - Casandra with Pike's Electric (352)748-6251
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	99413  
Closed Thread

Tags
lake, denham, active, things, start

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.