Saturday night 8/9/14 at free movies: "Gravity"

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Default Saturday night 8/9/14 at free movies: "Gravity"

Not the first real party of the "new" season here among our single TOTV friends, but it will do for now!

Saturday, Aug.9, 2014, 7:30 PM, I'll be watching "Gravity" on my 55" Samsung. Informal. BYOB. Limited good seating of course. Arrive any time after 7 PM.

PM me for directions, or just phone me if you've been here before and know my phone number.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe View Post
Not the first real party of the "new" season here among our single TOTV friends, but it will do for now!

Saturday, Aug.9, 2014, 7:30 PM, I'll be watching "Gravity" on my 55" Samsung. Informal. BYOB. Limited good seating of course. Arrive any time after 7 PM.

PM me for directions, or just phone me if you've been here before and know my phone number.
------------
Update. A few people have said they saw it, but may come anyway. A couple others said they saw it and it was not that good, which surprised me because I had thought it received good reviews. Anyway, the main thing is an informal get-together, and I have numerous other movies on my dvr that we could watch if that is what most people want who come Saturday.

Bring your own alcohol, but I'll have some snacks, soft drinks, juice...... and water too!
Old 08-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Sage

i am among those who recently saw it with my granddaughter at her home but i will watch anything with my pals as i have missed everyone so much! (was gone for a month in case anyone noticed) will be great to see whoever shows up!
Old 08-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe View Post
------------
Update. A few people have said they saw it, but may come anyway. A couple others said they saw it and it was not that good, which surprised me because I had thought it received good reviews. Anyway, the main thing is an informal get-together, and I have numerous other movies on my dvr that we could watch if that is what most people want who come Saturday.

Bring your own alcohol, but I'll have some snacks, soft drinks, juice...... and water too!
Saw it in the theater.....not so good. Kept expecting something to happen and it never did. Snooze.......
Old 08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Sage

just to report that seven of us had a lovely time at maybe's home tonight. since most of us had seen Gravity, we elected to see White House Down, which everyone enjoyed.
(hollywood propaganda but exciting and funny). thank you for the hospitality, maybe! and there would have been room for a few more if you were sitting home alone!
Old 08-10-2014, 07:01 AM

I second chachacha. Everyone had a great time and many healthy endorphins were released with so much laughter. Looking forward to the next get together.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.