Silent Movies at Home for Singles, 4/6/17

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Default Silent Movies at Home for Singles, 4/6/17

Thursday, April 6, 2017 7 PM

This will be a very different type of movie night at my house.
I will be showing short, silent movies from a 16mm projector onto a screen. They will be a mix of comedy/drama, newsreels, and even cartoons. These date from the late 1910s to the 1930s. Hopefully the films will not break!

This is a great chance to combine a meet and greet with a little party and with a few short movies, as the talking need not end when the movies begin. Come see what an evening of movies at home was like 80 and 90 years ago!

As usual, arrive anytime from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM. Movies start at 7:30. Wear a name tag if you can.

I have a large bottle of Coke, and lemon-lime soda, fruit juice, and water. Otherwise, BYOB. Bring snacks if you wish, but must take any leftovers home!

All singles are invited, even if we have never met. Send me a private message here and I will reply with the address, or post your desire to attend here, and I will send you a message with the address.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:56 PM

Wish I were at TV already. Will visit soon for moving plan.

Hope you all enjoy the movies and companies.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Sage

some of us got to meet Tracy C tonight and she is lovely! look forward to the movie night, too!

Tags
movies, home, silent, send, short

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.