sure cure for the blues

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Sage
Default sure cure for the blues

if you have the Christmas season blues, may i suggest that florida residents can buy a disney park hopper pass for $94 and spend a lovely day going to all the parks to see the decorations, catch maybe the parade at magic kindom, the osborne lights at disney hollywood, the lion king show at animal kingdom, epcots's light display, etc etc...i did this with a girlfriend yesterday and we got home happy and exhausted at two thirty a.m! the highlight as something different was the gingerbread house inside the Grand Floridian hotel (the monorail stops there)...so let's wish ourselves a merry little Christmas. (but i do have two little blisters!)
Old 12-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Location: Philadelphia,PA - Mt Laurel, NJ, Village of Fernandina
Default Merry Christmas

Hi Diane,
It sounds like you two had a great day. I think you could make sweet lemonade out of sour lemons.

I hope you remember me from early November when I did a LPV and you and I had dinner with Charles & Bill at Tierra del Sol. I had such a nice time with you and your friends and I'm still scheduled to retire in May and I've already arranged a rental unit in Hemingway for May and June. As the time draws closer I will get in touch with you because you are a joy to be around.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a healthy and very happy New Year. Please extend my good wishes to Bill & Charles as well.

Warm regards,
Single Track (a.k.a. Trudy)
Old 12-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Sage
Default Disney for the holidays!

The gingerbread house is cool! I was there with my family a few years ago and stopped to look at the gingerbread house. Disney is so beautiful during Christmas. Also, the Osborne lights are a sight to see! Have fun!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Sage
Default of course i remember!

single track, aka trudy, of course i remember you and am looking forward to your return...glad you will even be in my neighborhood! thanks for the agreement, happinow...i always call The Villages disneyworld for old kids! want to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and a new year which somehow includes the Villages!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.