Is TV fun for singles?

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Sage

[QUOTE=Single Track;420070] Nothing in the world can compare to TV whether you're married or single and I really miss it.

That says it all.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Dancing Thyme

RJ Gator's in Lake Sumter does not have music on Wed nights any longer, only on Saturday nights, 9 to 11:30pm. Yes, Jim, I agree, we have some of the finest singers here in the Villages.. I've been saying that for years.

City Fire is also rockin' on Friday nights. If you like Blues and Boogie, stop over to McCalls on Tues and Friday nights for LIVE blues bands, absolutely fantastic!!!

There will be a music and dance show at the Legion on Nov. 30. All are welcome. Admission is $10, music by the fabulous Ralph DiNome and Patrick Atkinson. Hot dogs and hamburgers available for purchase. Cash Bar. Dance floor is huge and there will be plenty of dancing...

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-20-2011, 05:01 PM

Kathie. Where is McCalls? Is it in TV? Thanks so much and hope to meet you all this week.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
RJ Gator's in Lake Sumter does not have music on Wed nights any longer, only on Saturday nights, 9 to 11:30pm. Yes, Jim, I agree, we have some of the finest singers here in the Villages.. I've been saying that for years.

City Fire is also rockin' on Friday nights. If you like Blues and Boogie, stop over to McCalls on Tues and Friday nights for LIVE blues bands, absolutely fantastic!!!

There will be a music and dance show at the Legion on Nov. 30. All are welcome. Admission is $10, music by the fabulous Ralph DiNome and Patrick Atkinson. Hot dogs and hamburgers available for purchase. Cash Bar. Dance floor is huge and there will be plenty of dancing...

Thanks for the information Kathie, and I'll be gone on the 30th. McCalls is at Spanish Springs square.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Sage
Default mc call's

yes, mccall's is around the corner from katie belle's, attached to the big bowling alley....don't forget the singles dance on the 27th at american legion, too...we just don't die of old age here, we die of exhaustion!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I am a 67 year old male visiting TV in late September to consider relocating there. I love to hit the gym, socialize, fish, dance, read and I have been known to play a little golf.

Does anyone have any specific recommendations for me?

Are there any active singles clubs or???

Bob
manaboutown: sorry to inform you but you haven't got a prayer because everyone knows Mr. Midnight has the town locked up
Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Default New Singles Ballroom Dance Club

If you fellows enjoy dancing and would like to learn some ballroom dance, a new club was just formed to dance from 3-4:20 the second and fourth Fridays of each month at La Hacienda Rec. Center. Gene'o teaches basic patterns and some more advanced steps. It just started two weeks ago and needs more men for we women that love to dance!! I've found it a great way to meet other singles and we go dancing at The Pub after!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.