Village Singles Monday Night

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Sage
Default Village Singles Monday Night

i believe the first monday of the month is meeting night for The Village Singles at hacienda rec center...meeting usually starts at six thirty...enjoy!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Default Good Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
i believe the first monday of the month is meeting night for The Village Singles at hacienda rec center...meeting usually starts at six thirty...enjoy!
Visiting the week of May 23-30 with two Golf friends. For sale in yard yesterday, now nervous, but going forward. What's a good place to meet singles to dance etc, I'm 64, thanks in advance, Jim
Old 05-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Sage
Default you will have fun...

try to contact the baby boomers singles club, i am sure they have a website or someone else on here can help you...they have a lot of activities for your age guy...i think they go to urban flats on tuesday nights...lots of singles go to rjgators on wed nights for karaoke after the square, or of course to katie belle's...the country clubs also have music, havana is a favorite when music is on the patio, as is mallory...there is more to do than you can possibly try in ten days but just think how much fun you will have in the future! when you arrive on monday you might enjoy the impersonators dinner show at katie belle's. they have two seatings so call for reservations...they will seat you with other nice folks if you like....will be a nice start to your visit...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.