Where will the single ladies be tomorrow?

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Default Where will the single ladies be tomorrow?

Will be in town tomorrow (11/10) for business and wondering about a happy hour spot where the single ladies gather? Just a drink and some good conversation.......rcb
Old 11-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcb7007 View Post
Will be in town tomorrow (11/10) for business and wondering about a happy hour spot where the single ladies gather? Just a drink and some good conversation.......rcb
Are YOU a single lady? (It wasn't clear in your post)

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy posting here. Is this your first visit to The Villages? Both men and women love The Villages. There are a lot of beautiful, clever, single ladies to have a conversation with. And a lot of handsome, bright single men.........and now that I think of it, there are a lot of gorgeous, funny, married people to talk to, too!

Kindest wishes,
Gracie

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-10-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Sage
Default wednesday

well, if you are referring to wed night, around eight thirty a crowd gathers at rjgators in lake sumter landing where there is karaoke, dancing etc...look for our social director kathie on the dance floor and introduce yourself...have fun...earlier you might try katie belle's in spanish springs..
Old 11-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcb7007 View Post
Hmm, are you the same poster as Den Den by any chance? Both first time posters with what sounds like pick-up lines. Coincidence? Maybe. But y'all might want to try Craigs List. This is not that kind of forum.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Default looking for singles m/g

HI I am also arriving in tv next wed am. do the singles meet at gaters every wed. or every nite.....eddj
Old 11-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddj02 View Post
HI I am also arriving in tv next wed am. do the singles meet at gaters every wed. or every nite.....eddj
Eddj, RJ Gators in LSL has dancing and karaoke every Wed and Sat nights starting at 9pm to 11:30. Not everyone at Gator's is single, however, but there is a lot of dancing and you can probably meet a single lady. There are other single clubs that you can attend, but I'm not sure when they meet. Perhaps Chachacha could let you know or one of the other singles on this forum.

Have a great trip here and hope we can meet up with you. KathieI

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Thumbs up

Kathie thank you for the info an I will try to meet you while I am ther next week
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.