The Beach Boys - Feb 27 & 28 - The Sharon L. Morse PAC

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2022, 05:04 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Beach Boys - Feb 27 & 28 - The Sharon L. Morse PAC

THE BEACH BOYS - FEB 27 & 28 - THE SHARON L. MORSE PAC

As The Beach Boys mark more than a half century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequaled in America's musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and have become an American icon to fans around the world.

Since the band's co-founder, lead-singer and chief lyricist Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys' first hit, "Surfin'" (1961), dozens of the bands chart toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: "Surfin' USA," "Surfer Girl," "Fun, Fun, Fun," "I Get Around," "California Girls," "Help Me Rhonda," "Barbara Ann," "Good Vibrations," "Wouldn't It Be Nice," "Rock and Roll Music" and "Kokomo."

The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers were also honored at the 2001 Grammy Awards with the Lifetime Achievement Award. With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.

Get your seats now!
https://bit.ly/TheBeachBoys-2022
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	SPAC053_Beach Boys_Email Chevron_1121.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	92122  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 01-06-2022, 09:08 PM

I am not part of the promo:
We saw this group a few years back , like 1-2 years, in Knoxville. We were not disapponted, at the end of the evening, everyone, even old farts like me, where on our feet. I think they closed with "Islands in the sand" and "Daddy took the t-bird away" . Even did a really nice tribute to Brian Wilson with some of his songs. Nice floor to ceiling monitor with great wave and surfing scenes.

I would be interested in any review for those who do attend,
Old 01-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNGary View Post
and "Daddy took the t-bird away" ,
That ended the Fun, Fun, Fun

Tags
beach, boys, fun, rock, california

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.