Kiss Alive: The Tribute - Sept 23 - Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2023, 10:24 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Kiss Alive: The Tribute - Sept 23 - Savannah Center

KISS ALIVE: THE TRIBUTE - SEPT 23 - SAVANNAH CENTER

Get ready to rock and roll all night with "Kiss Alive: The Tribute," a powerhouse homage to the legendary rock band KISS that has been lighting up stages for over 13 years.
What began as a passionate endeavor by four die-hard KISS fans has transformed into one of the nation's foremost KISS tribute acts. Comprising four seasoned musicians, KISS Alive: The Tribute has an impressive track record, reaching the top finals of a global KISS contest and being invited to audition for the iconic show NBC's America's Got Talent. With a string of accolades under their belt, KISS Alive: The Tribute’s star power shines even brighter as they took on the challenge of the TV show "CLASH of The TRIBUTES," a nationally acclaimed competition reminiscent of "American Idol."
"Kiss Alive: The Tribute" delivers an unapologetically authentic KISS experience that pulls out all the stops. From their meticulously crafted costumes and attention-grabbing theatrics to newly integrated production enhancements, the band's performances are an explosion of excitement and dedication.

Whether you're a lifelong KISS enthusiast or a rock ‘n’ roll newcomer, KISS Alive: The Tribute guarantees an unforgettable, over-the-top musical journey that oozes passion and commitment with every unforgettable show.

Tickets are available now!

https://bit.ly/KissAlive-TheTribute-2023
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	KISS Facebook Post Image_1200x628.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	100094  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 09-08-2023, 08:29 AM
Gold member

It is amazing. Thirty years ago while visiting at the Villages I was amused how much of the music was 50's and 60's. Here we are today, with our 70's and 80's music. What happens next? I am sad to say that I think RnR is no more. Any Rock station I tune to plays 60's to 90's. Is rock still alive?
Closed Thread

Tags
kiss, alive, tribute, show, rock

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.