Tonight's The Night: The Tribute to Rod Stewart - Oct 11 - The Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2022, 11:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Tonight's The Night: The Tribute to Rod Stewart - Oct 11 - The Savannah Center

TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT: THE TRIBUTE TO ROD STEWART - OCT 11 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER

Tonight's The Night: The Tribute to Rod Stewart features Rob Caudill and his incredibly talented live band, recreating the sound, excitement, and fun of ROD in concert!

Rob Caudill performs worldwide, mesmerizing crowds with his unique vocals and high-energy portrayal of ROD. In addition to wowing audiences with Tonight's The Night, Rob appears regularly in the longest-running Las Vegas-based tribute show, "Legends In Concert."

Rob sings all your favorite hits by Rod Stewart, including "Maggie May," "Hot Legs," "Rhythm of My Heart," "Forever Young," "Have I Told You Lately," "Tonight's the Night," "Sailing," "Do You Think I'm Sexy," and so many more!

Tickets on sale today!

Ticket Links:

https://bit.ly/TonightsTheNight-RodStewartTribute-2022
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	TonightsTheNight-640x410.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	94873  
Phone: (407) 602-3222
Old 08-26-2022, 12:40 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryProductions View Post
TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT: THE TRIBUTE TO ROD STEWART - OCT 11 - THE SAVANNAH CENTER

Tonight's The Night: The Tribute to Rod Stewart features Rob Caudill and his incredibly talented live band, recreating the sound, excitement, and fun of ROD in concert!

Rob Caudill performs worldwide, mesmerizing crowds with his unique vocals and high-energy portrayal of ROD. In addition to wowing audiences with Tonight's The Night, Rob appears regularly in the longest-running Las Vegas-based tribute show, "Legends In Concert."

Rob sings all your favorite hits by Rod Stewart, including "Maggie May," "Hot Legs," "Rhythm of My Heart," "Forever Young," "Have I Told You Lately," "Tonight's the Night," "Sailing," "Do You Think I'm Sexy," and so many more!

Tickets on sale today!

Ticket Links:

https://bit.ly/TonightsTheNight-RodStewartTribute-2022

I recall one of his albums had one very slow side and one that was fast. Side A I listened to driving to school, side B when I was out with a date.
Closed Thread

Tags
rod, night, tonights, rob, tribute

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.