YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket 2023

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2023, 12:36 PM
Default YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket 2023

I have been a subscriber to the DirecTv NFL Sunday Ticket for many years. The subscription has now moved to YouTube and YouTube TV. I just signed up for the 2023 Sunday Ticket on YouTube (not YouTube TV). The sign up process went smoothly as I am hoping the NFL Season broadcasts will also. YouTube does not have a support phone contact that I can find, and contacting them through their site can be a bit troublesome. My reason for this post is; if there is anyone else that will be signing up and wants to have an informal network of subscribers that can help troubleshoot any difficulties that may arise in this inaugural season, please PM me with your contact information, preferably text and email. I will not share this information with anyone but those that have agreed to be in this group.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,734 Times in 5,252 Posts

From what I have read, with the YouTube version (not YouTubeTV), you will only be able to watch live games, but you will not be able to record, pause, or rewind the games. But, there is a some type of workaround where you can use the YouTubeTV app to do some of those things? Also, you will only be able to log in to two streaming devices at a time. Is that correct? Are you familiar with those issues?
Old 05-29-2023, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
From what I have read, with the YouTube version (not YouTubeTV), you will only be able to watch live games, but you will not be able to record, pause, or rewind the games. But, there is a some type of workaround where you can use the YouTubeTV app to do some of those things? Also, you will only be able to log in to two streaming devices at a time. Is that correct? Are you familiar with those issues?
Yes. I still have DirecTv so I didn’t want to pay $80+ per month for YouTube TV. I know the games are live and paused or recorded, but can’t find out if they are available for replay after the game is completed?
Closed Thread

Tags
youtube, sunday, nfl, ticket, season

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.