Would you like to see LIV play the PGA??

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,321 Times in 596 Posts
Default Would you like to see LIV play the PGA??

I am following LIV since it is in Orlando this week. They have a lot more name players than I thought.

I used to love watching golf on television but with so many good players having left the PGA, it is not as interesting this year - except for the big tournaments. The Masters next week will be great!!

In the Valero being played this weekend, the top five are Rodgers, Connors, Kuchar, Stevens, and Kirk. Their WGRs area 143, 40, 66, 278, and 34.

I know it will never happen but would anyone like to watch LIV play the PGA in a Ryder Cup format?
Old 04-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

No!
Old 04-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,608 Times in 945 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
I am following LIV since it is in Orlando this week. They have a lot more name players than I thought.

I used to love watching golf on television but with so many good players having left the PGA, it is not as interesting this year - except for the big tournaments. The Masters next week will be great!!

In the Valero being played this weekend, the top five are Rodgers, Connors, Kuchar, Stevens, and Kirk. Their WGRs area 143, 40, 66, 278, and 34.

I know it will never happen but would anyone like to watch LIV play the PGA in a Ryder Cup format?
No one is playing the Valero because The Master is next weekend - there are a lot of former winners on the PGA tour in Augusta this weekend.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,321 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
No one is playing the Valero because The Master is next weekend - there are a lot of former winners on the PGA tour in Augusta this weekend.
The Valspar and Honda tournaments did not have many of the top players.

With the advent of designated events (where the fields will be limited to 70 to 80 players and no cuts), I think the non-designated events will have a problem getting the top golfers.
Closed Thread

Tags
liv, pga, players, week, play

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.