Friends of Bill W.?

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Talking Friends of Bill W.?

I'll be visiting my parents (recently moved to the Villages) for 10 days at the end of February and was hoping to make a few contacts in AA before I arrive to learn about local meetings so I can keep up with my program and maybe make some new friends. I'm a 35 yo woman. Can anyone recommend a good place to start looking? Apologies if this is not an appropriate venue to ask...
Old 02-17-2012, 09:44 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ct_jewel View Post
I'll be visiting my parents (recently moved to the Villages) for 10 days at the end of February and was hoping to make a few contacts in AA before I arrive to learn about local meetings so I can keep up with my program and maybe make some new friends. I'm a 35 yo woman. Can anyone recommend a good place to start looking? Apologies if this is not an appropriate venue to ask...
http://www.thevillagesdailysun.com/a...es/recnews.pdf

copy and paste this link for list of support groups here in the villages. I am also a friend of Bill's but am not attending meetings in this area yet.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 AM

Welcome! there is a large fellowship of AA, NA & Al-Anon in this area you can the websites for meeting times and locations. you can always message me for more detailed information as well.

have a beautiful day
Old 07-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Great responses!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.