LifeSouth's Blood Mobile will be at Lowe's Monday, April 6, 11:00-5:00 p.m.

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Taltarzac
Default LifeSouth's Blood Mobile will be at Lowe's Monday, April 6, 11:00-5:00 p.m.

The LifeSouth Blood mobile will be at

Lowe's
13705 US 441 Lady Lake, FL 32159
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
blood mobile dates: 04-06-2009
ending: 04-06-2009
Old 04-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Dancing Thyme

Thanks Tal, do you know if you need to make an appt time with them? Will you be there to hold my hand?? I promise not to pass out, LOL..

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Taltarzac
Default I have never needed an appointment at the blood mobiles here in TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Thanks Tal, do you know if you need to make an appt time with them? Will you be there to hold my hand?? I promise not to pass out, LOL..
Unfortunately, the blood mobiles I have been at here in TV have never been very busy so I never bothered to make an appointment.

I do make an appointment though if I go to the FL Blood Center's office at
C-5 La Plaza Grand Blvd The Villages FL 32159
352-750-4088 as they are frequently busy.

They are over by the post office in La Plaza Grand.

I have sometimes had to wait an hour and a half at some of the blood mobiles I donated at in the Tampa Bay area. They often are giving away free movie tickets or something like that though.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Dancing Thyme

OK, I'll just go to the blood mobile and if I have to wait, I'll shop at Lowe's. Hope to see you there. K.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Taltarzac
Default Must have missed you KathieI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
OK, I'll just go to the blood mobile and if I have to wait, I'll shop at Lowe's. Hope to see you there. K.
I was the only person -- donor-- in the blood mobile from about 11:07 a.m. through 11:37 a.m. and then two more donors came by.

They do have a funny t-shirt this time if you donate. It's close to this one-- http://bloodbanker.com/plasma/center...ilarious-sign/
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.