In need of Prayers

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2023, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

I need to resurrect that feeling of hope today.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

One prayer is good, many prayers may create a peace within.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Will add Jennifer and your family as well. I am sure that your family needs the help as well. God Bless...

— Joan Robinson, “Contributions to Modern Economics” (1978)
Old 10-30-2023, 04:57 PM
Default In need of Prayers

Quote:
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.

I will pray for your Jennifer
Old 10-30-2023, 05:37 PM
Default Have a positive attitude and seek the best health care you can find!

I experienced this challenge with my 26 yo granddaughter who was diagnosed with stage 4 glioblastoma in Michigan.

She immediately went through 8 hours of brain surgery, 2 weeks of targeted radiation, and months of chemotherapy.

Although this was extremely difficult for her, she was able to keep a positive attitude that helped get her through the ordeal.

I can’t give enough praise for the University of Michigan Hospital caring staff and their excellent procedures for her treatments. This all happened 4 years ago and she is currently being monitored since they could not completely remove all of the cancer cells.

Two other factors in my granddaughter’s favor are her age and the promise for improved cancer treatments through clinical trials.

Hopefully your daughter gets the best treatment options available and has a good outcome from this difficult ordeal.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:40 PM

Prayers for your dear Jennifer. My heart sank reading your post. She sounds like an incredible person.
Old 11-01-2023, 08:17 PM

Many prayers for Jennifer and her loved ones. Prayers do work.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,020 Times in 1,746 Posts

Remembering your daughter in prayer. Sending you positive thoughts, Asianthtree.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:43 PM
Sage

Just letting you know again, that your daughter and your family continue to be remembered in prayer.
Old 11-18-2023, 05:11 PM
Sage

Your family and your daughter continues to be brought up in prayer.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:45 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Your family and your daughter continues to be brought up in prayer.
What a wonderful reminder, Velvet. I said prayers for Jennifer and will keep her in my thoughts.
Old 11-25-2023, 04:52 PM
Sage

I won’t keep notifying, I’d just like you, Asianthree, and your daughter to know that you are regularly brought up in prayer to have the best quality of life and have the Lord’s love always with you.
Old 11-26-2023, 11:55 AM

My prayers being sent for Jennifer.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:26 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:

I will most certainly include your daughter in my prayers. You have always been a bright light in a sometimes dark place here. Thank you!

Tags
prayers, year, progression, hours, prayer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.