Thanked 14,051 Times in 5,337 Posts

So sorry to hear this our prayers are with you
Old 10-28-2023, 01:09 PM

Sending prayers for a peaceful journey.
Old 10-28-2023, 01:53 PM

Prayers sent.
Old 10-28-2023, 03:14 PM
Gold member

Prayers have been sent. What a lovely and compassionate daughter you have raised. Her career in healthcare is not easy and rescuing animals challenging. She gives of herself asking nothing in return. She is very special as are her parents.
Old 10-28-2023, 03:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Oh my, bundles of prayers and good wishes for you and Jennifer..
Old 10-28-2023, 03:53 PM
Veteran member

I will keep Jennifer in my prayers.
Old 10-28-2023, 04:18 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

I need to resurrect that feeling of hope today.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

One prayer is good, many prayers may create a peace within.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Positive thoughts sent to Jennifer and your family
Old 10-28-2023, 09:38 PM
Veteran member

I will add Jennifer's name to our prayer list at our church. Keep faith and stay strong! Love and best wishes to your entire family.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:18 AM

Praying for jennifer!
Old 10-29-2023, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

I need to resurrect that feeling of hope today.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

One prayer is good, many prayers may create a peace within.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Thank you for sharing and I will include Jennifer in my daily prayer for the sick. She is wonderful to care for sick animals, nursing them back to health. And God is watching, sees this and will bless her even more. Amen.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:57 AM

We will keep Jennifer in our prayers, of course. You may find it a comfort to watch a movie now playing at the AMC theater in Leesburg. Janice and I saw the new movie "After Death" at a local theater last night. We went in part because I had read a few books about N.D.E. (Near Death Experiences) and because she had her own N.D.E. in the early 1990s as the result of a near-fatal car wreck. The short version was that she was seated on the passenger side of a Mazda RX-7 sports car that was T-boned by a large Lincoln Continental going over 50 mph in a 35 mph zone. Her car was a total wreck and her body was smashed all along her right side by the impact. Her pelvis was broken in three places, she had three broken ribs, her colon ruptured, her bladder ruptured, a bone in her right ankle was broken, and she had numerous deep cuts to her face, arms, and legs, as well as a concussion. The attending physician told her that she would never be able to hike or play golf again and would be in pain for the rest of her life. What was most surprising was that her spirit almost immediately left her body and hovered where the windshield used to be; she could see herself, the blood on the seat she was in, and the driver of the car. She attempted to communicate with the Continental driver. Still, she found that he could not hear her because she was not able to communicate with anyone while she was disconnected from her body. If you want to hear her story, you can contact her.

The movie was well done. It was narrated by a cardiologist who has done a great deal of scientific research on the topic as a result of his experiences with his own patients. There is also narration by Dr. Raymond Moody, a cardiologist, and author of the best-selling book entitled "Life After Life". There are also numerous stories and re-enactments of several survivors who tell their stories as they are illustrated on the screen. There was a continuity to the various stories, and the most common experience was that our spirit entered another world that was altogether different than our present world.

We found it fascinating.

Keep the Faith.
Michael
Old 10-29-2023, 05:00 AM

Lord, hear our prayers.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:34 AM

Prayers sent, and hope that she can be cured
Old 10-29-2023, 05:44 AM

One thing I say often in these situations is I don't see God on that name tag. Praying for strength, praying for comfort, Praying for a cure.
Old 10-29-2023, 05:51 AM

Do not lose hope God can do anything I’ll pray along those lines
Closed Thread

Tags
prayers, year, progression, hours, prayer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.