In need of Prayers

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2023, 06:00 AM

Prayers lifted for Jennifer. May God’s love, mercy, and grace be with her.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:02 AM

Prayers of comfort and healing go out to Jennifer, you, your family and friends.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:02 AM
Default Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

I need to resurrect that feeling of hope today.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

One prayer is good, many prayers may create a peace within.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Prayers are miraculous.When we lost our 18 year old son, the only way we survived was the 3 F's--Faith+Family+Friends. I pray the power of God will protect you, where the will of God takes you.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:07 AM
Default Prayers

Such a heartfelt post and thank you for sharing. I am hoping she has visited cancer centers outside of Florida such as Dana Faber in Boston Second-third opinions can be gathered remotely without actually traveling to these centers. Thoughts and prayers continue
Quote:
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:07 AM

Jennifer, sounds like a wonderful person with a huge heart. Many prayers going up for Jennifer and your family. 🙏❤️
Old 10-29-2023, 06:46 AM

We have seen many many prayers answered over the years. Once a person has experienced this, you can no longer deny it. God has an amazing way!
Old 10-29-2023, 06:50 AM

Dear neighbor,
I will pray for Jennifer and for comfort and guidance for you.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:54 AM

Quote:

I'll pray for Jennifer and add her to our prayer requests when our small group meets tonight. That's so painful and I'm so sorry.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:55 AM

I will offer up today's Mass for Jennifer, as well as Daily prayers for her and your family.

There is 'nothing' more powerful than gathering together in His Name.

May God's Grace shine upon her to enable her to carry on and show others what kindness, a gentle spirit and courage look like.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:55 AM

Prayers!!!
Old 10-29-2023, 07:06 AM

Dear Lord, please hold Jennifer in the palm of your mighty hand, and perform one of your healing miracles if that is your will. Give her strength and hope. Give her family peace. in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:15 AM

Your daughter is a special person. God is with her now, and will always be with her. I will pray that your daughter will stay well and be able to continue her work and defy the odds. May God bless her.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:26 AM

Praying for Jennifer. 🙏🙏
Old 10-29-2023, 07:33 AM
Veteran member

Jennifer is being uplifted in prayer. My heart goes out to you and your family. Nothing is hopeless. Without giving you false hope, please remember that one day someone died of diabetes and the next day insulin was discovered. A lot can happen in 3 years when it comes to new advances in health care. Hang on to that hope and to your faith. May Jennifer be relieved of some of the pain and side effects of her cancer. My dad had a 3rd ventricular brain tumor. As he progressed he lost his perception of time. It sounds like your daughter is an amazing person. Anyone who cares for precious animals is a wonderful person. God cares for us all and His ways are not our ways. I have great faith and I believe that He brings good things from that which seems like nothing good can result. Stay strong for her and know that there are people who care. She is on my prayer list as are you and your family. May God bring you comfort and may knowing that there are strangers who also care comfort you. People care.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:36 AM

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee FEAR NOT; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13 I am praying for Jennifer's complete healing and peace for you all. Remember, the Drs help BUT it's God who is in control. Stand firm in faith and God bless you all.
Closed Thread

Tags
prayers, year, progression, hours, prayer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.