In need of Prayers

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2023, 10:14 AM
Default In my prayers today.

You folks are in my prayers today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

I need to resurrect that feeling of hope today.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

One prayer is good, many prayers may create a peace within.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
Old 10-29-2023, 10:23 AM

Just adding my best wishes to Jennifer and your family. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer and you have my prayers going forward for all of you. Thank you for reaching out to the TV community. How beautiful it is to read all the lovely and loving responses to your post. May they all bring you peace and love.
Old 10-29-2023, 10:45 AM
Veteran member
Default 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Jennifer. Prayers for Courage for you all .
Old 10-29-2023, 11:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,037 Posts

I pray for you all, & for Jesus to wrap his arm around your shoulder to survive this. 💖🙏
Old 10-29-2023, 11:14 AM
Default In need of prayers

Praying for your Jennifer that the lord wraps his healing arms around her
Old 10-29-2023, 11:18 AM

Praying for peace, strength and healing for Jennifer and your whole family
Old 10-29-2023, 11:27 AM
Default God can heal anything

Quote:
I have been a member of TOTV for many years, and remember years past when one could come on this site for thoughts and prayers.

Our 47 year old daughter, was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor, a year ago. She continues to work 40-60 hours a week at her hospital, all the while enduring headaches, and progressive sight loss in one eye.

Friday they gave her a possible 3 year time line, with quick progression after a year.

She is the fighter for all things living, taking in litters of days old abandon kittens, and abused dogs. Makes them whole, then finds good homes for them. All the while using her own money, hence the reason for hours of overtime.

We know that she can’t be cured, but looking to slow her progression with prayers, so she can continue to do the things she loves.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully some will be able to add our “JENNIFER” to your prayer group.
As a child of our loving God, I am living with incurable blood cancer. I know that God can heal me, and when he does, all will know that He did it since doctors have no cure. I too have a daughter, Jennifer. She is often in my prayers. My wife's daughter is a traveling nurse and is living a stressful life since she is captured by worldly living and not walking closely with God's Word. I pray that our heavenly father who hears every prayer, begins to reverse the destructive physical processes attacking your daughter. Give her strength for each day and draw her closer to knowing you and your great love for her. I rebuke, in Jesus name, the illness that is attempting to destroy her. Lord, give her your "Joy unspeakable" in her daily walk. Heal her body from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. Thank you Father for hearing this prayer and that you will begin Jennifer's healing now. In Jesus name. Amen
Old 10-29-2023, 11:36 AM
Default For your daughter, you and all of your family

🙏🙏🙏 ❤️*🩹
Old 10-29-2023, 11:51 AM

I will keep your daughter in my prayers.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:35 PM

Quote:

I will be keeping your Jennifer, you and her family in my prayers. Sending hugs to all of you.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:57 PM

Prayers up!
Old 10-29-2023, 12:59 PM

Praying for Jennifer!! 🙏🏻
Old 10-29-2023, 01:08 PM

After reading what some people have written I want to share with you what happened to my husband almost five years ago.

He had a major stroke at 63. He was airlifted from The Villages hospital to Shands, where he stayed for 3 1/2 months, one of those months was in Shands rehab. We lived in the hospital, I didn't leave his side and slept there too. He first started out in ICU Neuro and was not expected to survive. He developed pneumonia twice and sepsis among other things. He had to learn to breath on his own again. I don't even remember everything. Even now looking back so much of it is like a dream. My husband doesn't remember any of it, accept rehab.

I asked everyone for prayers and believe that is why he is here today. Even now he has a long road in front of him but doesn't give up. He was bedbound 2 years ago and is now learning to walk again with the help of a therapist at his side and a walker. Baby steps. He has many more obstacles to overcome. But he has beaten the odds he was given right after the stroke.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jennifer and her family. I will also ask my husband to keep Jennifer and her family in his prayers.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:44 PM
Veteran member

Many touching stories and living witnesses to the power of God noted in this post. May God touch you, Jennifer and the rest of your family. May each of you find peace and comfort.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:50 PM
Default Jennifer

What a remarkable woman. Look at all her accomplishments because of her stamina and will to live. Prayers for a recovery from this horrible disease. Everyday something new is discovered and out to the test. Let us all hope and pray for a miraculous outcome…

Quote:

Closed Thread

Tags
prayers, year, progression, hours, prayer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.