Corsair by Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul.

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Taltarzac
Thumbs up Corsair by Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul.

This new book by Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul could not be more timely as it is about Muslim pirates and/or terrorists. It starts Barbary wars with the US against these pirates and then jumps off to the coast of Somalia and pirate attacks on Juan Cabrillo's Oregon. Then it moves to Libya.

Cannot stay that many books by Clive Cussler are all that realistic but some parts of his current one Corsair are quite relevant.

I am only about half way through this book and keep skipping some TV shows to get back to it.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Enjoyed it very much, like Tal kept on going back to it. Did get confused as to who was who from time to time. Especially enjoyed the special ship and PIG. Also thought prosthetic was cool. I was impressed how much he could do with his and specially equipped. Once used it like bat, I would have been on my face. Heerb
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 AM

I've been a fan of Cussler's books for a few years now. Always enjoy his story lines and the completely impossible weaponry he devises.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.