Has anyone read the Christmas Sweater?

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Default Has anyone read the Christmas Sweater?

I just heard about the Christmas Sweater and was wondering if anyone has read it. It is about Glen Beck (true story). Would love to hear your input....
Old 12-03-2009, 07:11 PM

We are going to the movie theater presentation this evening and will report tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 AM

We attended the cinema last night for his current presentation, it was marvelous. He did a "broadway style narrative" show last year and this included that along with a live from NY pre and post presentation. He interviewed 4 people that had been affected by his book and gave a brief synopsis of their life and how reading the book had affected them. They were all very well done, especially a cancer survivor. The book is about a 12 year old boy, Eddie, who goes through some tough times and comes out a "victor". Glenn included examples of many of his own trials and tribulations in the shorter span of Eddie's life. I don't really care what you think of Glenn Beck, it has no bearing, this was a warm and poignant tale of redemption that provides a insight in to our own being and forces an evaluation of what is important in life. It will make you a better person for having read it. No political commentary here just gut wrenching reality and you'll want to be a Russell. I plan to buy several for those that I care about or acquaintenances that are having tough times.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Default Thanks- can't wait to read the book

Thank-You, I cannot wait to read this book. I will also buy several for my friends and family.... Barb
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.