Kindle Touch 3G Storage Question

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Sage
Default Kindle Touch 3G Storage Question

I received a Kindle Touch 3G for Christmas. According to Amazon's web site, the Kindle Touch 3G holds 3,000 books. It will take me a long time (like years) to store 3,000 books on my Kindle, but just wondering does the Kindle send the user a message when the storage space is getting low?
Old 02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Default Archive them

You can always archive them and then store back on your Kindle if you want. Luckily they let you know when you have already bought a book. I read about 10 books a month. I'm on my second Kindle because I gave my first one to my daughter. She can read all the books that I have bought already.

From Liberty, MO
Old 02-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachnmo View Post
You can always archive them and then store back on your Kindle if you want. Luckily they let you know when you have already bought a book. I read about 10 books a month. I'm on my second Kindle because I gave my first one to my daughter. She can read all the books that I have bought already.
Thanks for the info. Wish I had time to read that many books per month! The Kindle (and Nook) are so portable. Just slip it into your purse and go. I'm predicting within a few years all high school and college textbooks with be on e-readers, tablets or laptops. No more lugging around big books in backpacks for students.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Thanks for the info. Wish I had time to read that many books per month! The Kindle (and Nook) are so portable. Just slip it into your purse and go. I'm predicting within a few years all high school and college textbooks with be on e-readers, tablets or laptops. No more lugging around big books in backpacks for students.
I agree!!!

Schaum... I just posted a link to free Kindle books! Give them your email and they will send you the new free books daily! Check it out!

eReaderIQ.com | The Easier, Faster, Smarter Way to Kindle!

I've been on their list ever since I got my kindle....
Old 02-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
I agree!!!

Schaum... I just posted a link to free Kindle books! Give them your email and they will send you the new free books daily! Check it out!

eReaderIQ.com | The Easier, Faster, Smarter Way to Kindle!

I've been on their list ever since I got my kindle....
Thanks Angie. I will have to check out this link.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.