High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Taltarzac
Default High School Musical 3: Senior Year

How do you think this movie-- which IS opening here in TV at the Rialto-- will do at the box office this weekend? I have seen predictions from around a low of $30 to a high of $130 million for this weekend.

It also has some stiff competition for the teen crowd-- at least in boys-- in Saw 5 . The Saw movies have been making a litte over $30 million each year in their last few openings.

Saw 5 did not make it here to TV.

Would like to know what you thought of HSM3 if you see it.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-22-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Platinum member

Tal....I am SURE I will HAVE to go see it ....perhaps on Sunday....I will let you know my opinion....and then the 11 yr olds opinion...which I am sure is going to be much more accurate as she is HSM expert in the family!!!

Atleast this time I can enjoy it at a real theatre...

instead of having to play it over and over again on the DVD player!

Suzy Toronto
Old 10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Platinum member

Tal...I just thought I would post our thoughts about HSM3! I was quite surprised to see the theatre completely packed at a 2pm show on Sunday. There were "kids" of every age there....and they were all laughing and crying throughout the show.

While of course it was very hokie...it was great! Along the lines of a modern day Greece.....

I think that anyone who wants to remember their high school first loves...and enjoyed the movie Greece...will love this movie!

Very cute!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 10-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Taltarzac
Default Thanks for the review, Cassie325.

It made $42 million over the opening weekend and set a new record for opening weekends for musicals.

Have not seen it yet but will go at some time when the crowds thin.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.