The Guard: Horrible!!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2011, 10:53 PM
KittyKat
Thumbs down The Guard: Horrible!!!

I had seen the preview for this film & thought the Irish character was great so Mom & I went tonight. All the funny parts must have been in the trailers. I'm no prude but almost every word out of the Irish cop's mouth was the "F" word. And his accent was so hard to understand that we missed most of the dialogue except for that one word in all its forms. The story wasn't all that good so we walked out after I finished my popcorn. We should have left in the first 10 minutes & gone to another movie. A big waste of money.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Sage

Good to know. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
I had seen the preview for this film & thought the Irish character was great so Mom & I went tonight. All the funny parts must have been in the trailers. I'm no prude but almost every word out of the Irish cop's mouth was the "F" word. And his accent was so hard to understand that we missed most of the dialogue except for that one word in all its forms. The story wasn't all that good so we walked out after I finished my popcorn. We should have left in the first 10 minutes & gone to another movie. A big waste of money.
I'll second that . . . I did stay until the end because my group stayed but of 10 individuals no one rated it higher than a 4. (out of 10)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.