The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Taltarzac
Thumbs up The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Even if a little hard to follow at first this was a very entertaining movie. I had even read the book of the same name ahead of time and found this one rather confusing before threads starting coming together.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Veteran member

I liked it too. They had to leave out a lot of the book (all the structure of that secret government agency) but I thought it really captured the spirit of the book. And that actress is phenomenal.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:05 AM

The first book/movie was a complete story - nicely finished up with all the loose ends taken care of. Whereas "The Girl Who Played with Fire" is really the first part of a two part story which finishes with "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest". All three books are now available at The Villages Public Library. Great writing, great characters and the movies are good too. I understand Hollywood is going to produce their own version of the movies - it'll be interesting to see how they'll cast Lisbeth Salander!!
Old 11-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowleesCreekYachtClub View Post
The first book/movie was a complete story - nicely finished up with all the loose ends taken care of. Whereas "The Girl Who Played with Fire" is really the first part of a two part story which finishes with "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest". All three books are now available at The Villages Public Library. Great writing, great characters and the movies are good too. I understand Hollywood is going to produce their own version of the movies - it'll be interesting to see how they'll cast Lisbeth Salander!!
She has been cast. Rooney Mara is set to play her. She was the lead in the new A Nightmare on Elm Street. She's the girl in the bathtub in this movie trailer as well as the one making the face below. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tSvrkKx2Y[/ame]

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-04-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.