Nights in Rodanthe

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Taltarzac
Thumbs up Nights in Rodanthe

This movie has wonderful scenery which you might miss if seeing it just on a TV screen.

The movie was a bit too unbelievable for me in how the characters acted but the acting was good and the actors are also very attractive.

Saw this today at the Old Mill Playhouse and about 220 of the 300 seats in Auditorium 1 were occupied. This movie must be quite popular here in TV as it has been playing since September 26, 2008.

I have heard that the book of the same name is a lot better but have never read it?
Old 10-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to pwdasher

I think that the book is alot better than the movie..I saw the movie first and enjoyed it, but I think I'd have been dissapointed had I read the book first..
But It was still good..I love all of the Nicholas Sparks' books..
Old 10-12-2008, 06:12 PM
rekop

I didn't read the book, but frankly was disappointed in the movie. I like the actors, and I think they did the best they could with the script, but like Taltarzak, I did not find it believable. It was pretty corny, in parts, and I didn't like the ending either. I would recommend you wait and get this movie on dvd. It was mildly entertaining at best.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.