Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Get your pace maker adjusted
Old 12-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I would rather rent it for $5.99, which I did. I fell asleep about halfway through it. Too much action and not enough plot for me.
you hit the nail right on the head....I felt the same way
Old 01-03-2022, 10:30 AM
Veteran member

My wife and I enjoy doing entire series of films in a row. We did the Matrix films (including Animatrix) before seeing Matrix Resurrection, are almost done with the Marvel Cinematic Universe series and plan to eventually do the Star Wars, Star Trek, The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings films (among others) in order. We are looking forward to doing the Daniel Craig series of James Bond movies as I think they did a great job telling the entire career of James Bond as opposed to the previous Bond films that were just a bunch of additional adventures with no arc. No Time To Die was a fitting closer for Craig. And to see the Aston Martin DB5 as a throwback to Goldfinger and yet be so cool in this context was great, as was hearing the theme from On Her Majesty's Secret Service (one of the best Bond themes ever, IMHO).
Old 01-03-2022, 01:49 PM

Boring, confusing, rambling unbelievable plot. Too much emoting and angst. A hour too long.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Veteran member
Default Spoiling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Saw it last night... You won't believe the part where...

Nah, I won't spoil it... But I did LOVE it!
All right. No big reveal. Everybody should now know he dies at the end. Or does he?
So, how can Hollywood be searching for the next James Bond if James Bond is dead?
Well, who can remember those old serial shorts in the movies where the hero would go over the cliff? But in the next episode, he really didn't.

That's what I believe the next James Bond will show. Okay, folks, it looked like he was blown to smithereens, but he survived. Or maybe we'll learn that "James Bond" is really a code name, a nom de guerre, assigned to England's top fixer.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I would rather rent it for $5.99,
That's the way I feel about all the movies today and I wouldn't rent any for $5.99.

Not long ago, I use to go to a lot of first run movies at the matinee prices of $5.00,
not anymore.

Went to Redbox a couple years ago, rented 4 movies, and never made
it halfway through any of them before turning them off.

Where are all the good movies gone???
Closed Thread

Tags
movie, hours, showings, reveal, spoilers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.