Warm Bodies: Cold Body - Warm Heart

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Sage
Smile Warm Bodies: Cold Body - Warm Heart

This movie, "Warm Bodies", is billed as "The Greatest Zombie Love Story Ever Told." - Kevin Steincross

An unlikely romance between a beautiful human teen and a sensitive undead slacker sets off a chain of events with the power to transform the world.

I really enjoyed this movie. I checked it out from the "new" library in Sumter county.

P.S. Have you ever noticed there are no overweight Zombies? That's because they only eat human flesh: (High protein - no carbs.) But, of course, Zombies are dead so they don't have to worry about the health consequences of a high protein diet......:-)
Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
This movie, "Warm Bodies", is billed as "The Greatest Zombie Love Story Ever Told." - Kevin Steincross

An unlikely romance between a beautiful human teen and a sensitive undead slacker sets off a chain of events with the power to transform the world.

I really enjoyed this movie. I checked it out from the "new" library in Sumter county.

P.S. Have you ever noticed there are no overweight Zombies? That's because they only eat human flesh: (High protein - no carbs.) But, of course, Zombies are dead so they don't have to worry about the health consequences of a high protein diet......:-)
Nicely done, a Zombie movie review coupled with nutritional advice.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:

I enjoyed this light movie. Good to hear that the Sumter County Library System gets DVDs like this. Lake County does also but you can only check them out for 3 days then it is a 10 cent fine per day after that. Glad I am not back in Palm Harbor, they put a $1 per day fine on their DVDs as did most of the libraries in the Tampa Bay area.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Nicely done, a Zombie movie review coupled with nutritional advice.
It's amazing how Zombies are able to rip into human flesh when they have so much tooth decay. Unfortunately, they never go to the dentist to have their teeth worked on, they eat dentists! ;-)
Old 08-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I enjoyed this light movie. Good to hear that the Sumter County Library System gets DVDs like this. Lake County does also but you can only check them out for 3 days then it is a 10 cent fine per day after that. Glad I am not back in Palm Harbor, they put a $1 per day fine on their DVDs as did most of the libraries in the Tampa Bay area.
Sumter loans DVDs for 5 days. Overdue charge is .50 cents per day. They might have a few other Zombie movies. One that is supposed to be a Zombie spoof has been put on order for me. I'll let everyone know when it comes in.
I'll give it my special dietary review. :-)
Old 08-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sumter loans DVDs for 5 days. Overdue charge is .50 cents per day. They might have a few other Zombie movies. One that is supposed to be a Zombie spoof has been put on order for me. I'll let everyone know when it comes in. I'll give it my special dietary review. :-)
VP, you are full of surprises. I never figured you for a lover of Zombie movies!!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Sage

The beautiful human teen was drop dead gorgeous?
Old 08-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
VP, you are full of surprises. I never figured you for a lover of Zombie movies!!
Before this, I could take 'em or leave 'em. But this one was special because it was a love story. I can't resist a good love story.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.