The Wolf of Wall Street

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Default Worst Movie I've seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
was thinking of going today.....what didn't you like about it?
LOVED the "Last" movie "Wall Street" with Michael Douglas and like "most" of the movies Leonardo DiCaprio plays in.... EXCEPT this one. If you want to go back to the Linda Lovelace movies of the 60's with every other word Fu__k this and Fu__k that then you might like it. I was ready to take my wife and walk out in the first 15 minutes as it was TOTALLY a filthy movie with filthy nude scenes. I'm 110% red blooded american and I "absolutely" love beautiful women but this movie was a disgrace expecially with my wife beside me. I can't believe DiCaprio would lower his standards to be an actor in such a movie. Is "this" what movies are going to as you can't make one without this type of language and nudity?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Sage
Default Liked the acting

This movie is harsh and should have been x-rated. If you can get by the f-bombs and the sexual content, look at the acting. I thought it was well done. I didn't like all of the drugs and swearing in it but I tried to look at the acting, not the content. It is not a movie you would want to see with anyone other than your spouse if she is willing to go. I will probably get it when it comes out on DVD. There were a few funny moments.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.