Worst movie you have ever seen.

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by missypie View Post
Pulp fiction
I'm not questioning your taste at all, missypie. I think most people either love or hate Tarantino movies. :^) But I think it's one of the best ever.

I'm not a lover of violence and such. But I can overlook it when a movie has other qualities, and to me "Pulp Fiction" is just excellent. Each scene is well constructed and they fit together into a wonderful whole. I've watched it (or at least portions of it) more times than I can count.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I'm not questioning your taste at all, missypie. I think most people either love or hate Tarantino movies. :^) But I think it's one of the best ever.

I'm not a lover of violence and such. But I can overlook it when a movie has other qualities, and to me "Pulp Fiction" is just excellent. Each scene is well constructed and they fit together into a wonderful whole. I've watched it (or at least portions of it) more times than I can count.
Pulp Fiction is a real piece of art for me too. I tried watching I, Frankenstein this afternoon and even the actors seem unhappy to be associated with it. Quite a different story with almost all the Tarantino movies. I see little correlation between real life violence and the movies unless you are taking about someone who has already blurred the difference between the two. And, sometimes very graphic violence is needed for the story like with Saving Private Ryan. You can tell that Tarantino has a real love and knowledge of movies from his work.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage.................What a horrible experience!
Old 06-17-2014, 06:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTY Sparky View Post
Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage.................What a horrible experience!
The sequel was even worse. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_R...t_of_Vengeance
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.