Wreck It Ralph

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Sage
Default Wreck It Ralph

We went to see "Wreck It Ralph" with my granddaughter yesterday. I thought it was well done and worth seeing.

The audience applauded at the end of the movie.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Sage

How old is your granddaughter, 2BNTV? I'm just wondering what age group would be appropriate for this movie. Thank you.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
How old is your granddaughter, 2BNTV? I'm just wondering what age group would be appropriate for this movie. Thank you.
She is nine.

Review states:

Though I would think that most children can handle the limited, intense scenes of “Wreck-it Ralph,” the character of Turbo (the self-centered villainous legend in the arcade world) is a little creepy. My five-year-old found his story and maliciousness to be too scary but made it through the entire film.

For those that aren’t big on video games, everyone can still enjoy the moral of the story: find your place in the world and love who you are as you are. Each character, though especially Ralph and Vanellope, has to recognize his or her differences and accept them not as flaws but as personal uniqueness. Overall, “Wreck-it Ralph” promotes love for one's self and others.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
She is nine.

Review states:

Though I would think that most children can handle the limited, intense scenes of “Wreck-it Ralph,” the character of Turbo (the self-centered villainous legend in the arcade world) is a little creepy. My five-year-old found his story and maliciousness to be too scary but made it through the entire film.

For those that aren’t big on video games, everyone can still enjoy the moral of the story: find your place in the world and love who you are as you are. Each character, though especially Ralph and Vanellope, has to recognize his or her differences and accept them not as flaws but as personal uniqueness. Overall, “Wreck-it Ralph” promotes love for one's self and others.
That's a very good message for a kid's movie.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I admit it. I usually like those kinds of movies but our grandchildren are now in their twenties and won't go with me anymore.

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-05-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.