40 year Woodstock

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleevee View Post
Oh Whalen, might they be serving South Brooklyn's favorite at the reunion?

Chow Mein on a bun! LOLOLOL......
With a Charlotte Russe for dessert
Old 05-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Sage

The drummer was outstanding! And the blond with glasses wasn't too bad either once she got into the groove.

Thanks for linking that - great.
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 05-28-2009, 08:42 AM

How did this thread go from Woodstock in Bethel to Charlotte Russes in Brooklyn? I mean people, can we stay on the topic a little bit. I hope the Villages does do a little something around the Woodstock 40th. We seem to celebrate every other kind of occasion here. Thre are some of us that despite our age still have some of that "Peace and Love" mentality. I'm sure we'd like to mingle with others of the same mind. Even for a little bit.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Send a message via AIM to softfire Send a message via Yahoo to softfire Send a message via Skype™ to softfire

LOL I wore a fro hair style like that in the sixties. Too funny to see again. It was a perm. OMG! I thought I'd never wear that perm out. It will be extrmely hard to repeat the talent of the sixties. Not sure I'd like to see Senior nudist either.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
The drummer was outstanding! And the blond with glasses wasn't too bad either once she got into the groove.

Thanks for linking that - great.
The drummer is Michael Shrieve and he just turned 20 years old. He was the youngest performer at Woodstock. He is in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for his work with Santana.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by days2go View Post
How did this thread go from Woodstock in Bethel to Charlotte Russes in Brooklyn? I mean people, can we stay on the topic a little bit. I hope the Villages does do a little something around the Woodstock 40th. We seem to celebrate every other kind of occasion here. Thre are some of us that despite our age still have some of that "Peace and Love" mentality. I'm sure we'd like to mingle with others of the same mind. Even for a little bit.

You had to be there
Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by days2go View Post
Are you kidding??????

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.