From Big Band to The Beatles

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Default From Big Band to The Beatles

Great to hear that the demographics are changing in TV. They certainly have their fingers on the pulse. Everything is being geared towards younger Boomers here, from the music on the radio, to the features in the paper, to the facilities, to the restaurants. I feel so lucky to be here at this time of my (young) life...
-58 in Heaven
Old 08-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: From Big Band to The Beatles

Did I hear you correctly? WVLG is starting to mix up the music? Just a few months ago, they were stuck in the 40's--not that's its terrible music but it's tired.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Default Re: From Big Band to The Beatles

aPPARENTLY, THE vILLAGE pEOPLE (NOT THE ONES WITH THE FUNNY HATS) ARE EXTREMELY VIBED IN TO OUR DEMO'S. sEEMS they are hip to the ages, and the like. We have it made now!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default Another Local Station...

...that plays oldies is 720 AM. It's only got full power during the daylight hours. The on-air hosts seem to play their own collections of big band and classic jazz. It's a nice break from WVLG.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.