Blues, Southern Rock, and everything else!

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2017, 08:56 AM
Default Blues, Southern Rock, and everything else!

Recently I've noticed some banter about the quality of entertainment at our squares. Of course, much of it is very subjective (as is this post). After all, some of us enjoy rock & roll, others may like country, some may like one man / woman performers or DJ's, others prefer bands using no backing tracks, etc, etc, etc.

You may want to save this date -- Sunday, September 17th if you enjoy music performed by a blues/southern rock band. After YEARS of waiting, the entertainment department has booked SSnakeyez to perform at SPANISH SPRINGS SQUARE. In my opinion, their lead guitar player is hands down the best you will hear, and no, I am not affiliated with the band in any way at all! While other bands may try to cover a song, making it sound like the original artist, JR and SSnakeyez play music. Every song sounds great. Doesn't matter if the song was first performed by SRV, Jimi Hendrix, CCR, the Rolling Stones -- your pick -- if SSnakeyez does it, it will sound great! Hopefully, the entertainment department's soundmen will set the levels correctly for an enjoyable show. I know I will be there!

Last edited by n8xwb; 06-28-2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Wrong Venue
Old 06-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Veteran member

Hubby will be thrilled! Where are they playing?
Old 06-25-2017, 11:41 AM

Whoops...at SPANISH SPRINGS SQUARE, sorry, (post edited).

Last edited by n8xwb; 06-28-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Wrong Venue
Closed Thread

Tags
rock, ssnakeyez, song, entertainment, bands

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.