Female Vocalist looking for Fellow Musicians

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Cool Female Vocalist looking for Fellow Musicians

I am new to the area; moved from New York a year ago. I miss my network I had in NY and would like to get with some fellow musicians for some music making. I'm a board-certified music therapist with a degree in voice, but I also play guitar, clarinet and a few other instruments. I sing everything from "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" to "Der Holle Rache," four octave range. Let me know if you're looking for an addition to your group, or if you're a single musician too looking for a potential partner. Anything goes!

Edit: 9/21/2013 - I should also mention that I have a lot of performance experience with my operatic repertoire, although I haven't had much chance to use my classical rep since I moved to Florida. I used to give fund-raiser concerts in New York, all arranged by me with the help of my vocal coach and piano accompanist.

Last edited by acarbary; 09-21-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:12 AM

Hi Fellow Musician,
I also have recently moved to the Villages and am a musician. I play guitar and drums professionally. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of music we have in common. Also, I'm wondering if we could possibly establish an all GIRL band??? That would be a nice novelty in The Villages, and if we're good...lots of potential!! My Email is sbjaly@aol.com, phone 352-630-9066. Look forward to hearing from you, Sherrie
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.