Music Lovers' Corner

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorio View Post
Never heard of Rumer until recently but Burt Bacarack heard her voice and she can really sing some of his composition beautifully. She is apparently debuting in the U.S. If some one heard her, what think?
Yorio,

I believe 60 Minutes had a piece on her this past Sunday.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
The opportuniy to perform is a major reason we are coming as well (as soon as we can sell the house in VA!). Graytop, maybe you and your friends will let me sit in once in a while? I play a Gretsch like George's. OK, it looks like George's but is a less expensive model. By your picture, I'm guessing you play the Bass! The question is, do you play it left handed???? The last band I put together had a left handed bass player, but he played a Rickenbacker, not the Hofner.

B.
....I do play the bass,....I'm a righty though ....here's what we do....

The Sixties Home
Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Veteran member

Nice job! I'm going to see if I can send you a PM with an audio of my most recent performance. Don't know if it will work, but I'll try.

B.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorio View Post
In today's post under TOTV, Apple I-pad and Pandora, glgene posted how to download Pandora radio. I've not heard of this free Apps until this posting. Now I'm listening to music of my taste as I brouse or post on TOTV. For Music lover's, this is a godsend. If you too have not heard of this apps and have either iPhone or I-pad, I highly recommend it.
Yori is on 100% about Pandora. A GREAT way to get free music. Type in your favorite artist and you will get 24/7 of that artist and similar ones. My wife listens to her Rod Stewart Pandora selection and it plays songs from Stewart, Elton John, Seger, The Eagles, and sings fro the area and likeness.

The app is FREE (Can't beat the price) Get it.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.