Rock and Roll Sax player needed!

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Default Rock and Roll Sax player needed!

Looking for someone who plays alto and tenor for a R and B and 70's 80's rock band. Must ab lib and read. Need someone comfortable thinking on the fly. 2 horn band, with 2 guitars, Keys, bass and drums. Vocals a plus!

Let me know, PM me if you prefer.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:02 AM

Hello, I was looking through these ads this morning because its crummy out this morning. Also because I am a singer. I know you are looking for a sax player but I finger I'd give this a shot. I have been a lead singer in bands since I was 16. I love r&b and soul music. I have been in several horn bands and have always dreamed of being in one again. I assume this is a villages group. I live in the villages. I don't except to make a nickel doing any singing ever again. I do currently sing with several singing groups. The kind that use canned music. I have some equipment. Oh, I can sing pretty good. I don't have a attitude, I ain't know diva, I just really love r&b stuff and live music. So, keep me in mind if you solve your sax thing. Thanks Vin (flmisia@ yahoo.com)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.