Spanish Springs Cruise In?!!

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2020, 12:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Oh the drama..
Oh, the ignorance.........and confidence reigns supreme in the camp of the ignorant! Please say that 10 times and TRY and remember that!
Old 11-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

As I said hijacked thread for the mask , no mask crowds.
Repeat post,,,,,repeat post.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymini View Post
I am sick of hearing about it.
I am sick of hearing from the dark side.
I am sick of people who are so eager to give up their freedoms because of media panic news.
I am sick of hearing from a bunch of old geezers who think they will live forever.

I am sick of hearing people tell me not to enjoy family for Thanksgiving.
In keeping with the holiday, they can “stuff it.”
Older people wish to live as much as you do.

Older people quite possibly have absorbed information and assessed it correctly for a few more years than you.

No one here doesn't want YOU not to enjoy Thanksgiving.

Many people do not think they are "giving up their freedoms because of Media Panic News".

I am just as annoyed as you are at the media as reliable polls show that 70% of the population is tired of media bias and opinion. THAT is not the issue here.

Sometimes the Media report accurately and I have NEVER thought that Covid-19 was either a hoax or a conspiracy, and I probably have many, many, views that are like minded to yours on other issues.

Statistics are now able to verify that this virus is more deadly as people get older and so the wise are trying to lay low until the vaccine gets here.

It is no shame to be older. I don't like to be called a geezer anymore than you would like to be called a SNOT.

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-22-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
Since I don't believe it is legal to show random hospital patients, since I don't believe anyone would let their loved one be shown dying, and since I don't believe camera crews would generally be let into a hospital that is stressed with the number of patients, I call BS on your "SHOW clip after clip of dying CV patients."

Yes, one small detail, like the small detail that the picture that sparked your NO MASKS rant was not this year, but get enough small details wrong and it makes one wonder how much could possibly be right.
They DO show them. They just use that blurring screen on their faces. I have seen it at least 30 times! Posters have told me to "KEEP UP". So, I guess, I could(?) say that if I wanted to be nasty.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Thank you very much! I STILL seem to see very few masks. But, until I would see 90% mask-wearing, then ALL of the points that I made in my MANY posts are still valid and informative. Thank you!
Your posts are anything but informative. Preachy, Yes. Obsessive, Yes. Off the wall, Yes. Informative? Not even close.

You now have 15 posts in this thread, Three times as many as the next highest poster. Just like all the other threads you try to dominate with YOUR views.

You have a very high opinion of your.... OPINION.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-22-2020, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Your posts are anything but informative. Preachy, Yes. Obsessive, Yes. Off the wall, Yes. Informative? Not even close.

You now have 15 posts in this thread, Three times as many as the next highest poster. Just like all the other threads you try to dominate with YOUR views.

You have a very high opinion of your.... OPINION.
Kenswing.

I think that some of the posters have been asked to sit in the forever time out chair but they return again somehow cleverly.

I agree with your assessment.

You forgot another word that could be used. Patronizing.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
Since I don't believe it is legal to show random hospital patients, since I don't believe anyone would let their loved one be shown dying, and since I don't believe camera crews would generally be let into a hospital that is stressed with the number of patients, I call BS on your "SHOW clip after clip of dying CV patients."

Yes, one small detail, like the small detail that the picture that sparked your NO MASKS rant was not this year, but get enough small details wrong and it makes one wonder how much could possibly be right.
AND camera crews ARE allowed in SOME hospitals - they are given SPECIAL permission. I have EVEN seen video of non-blurred faces of patients that gave interviews AFTER they got off of ventilators. AND they gave harrowing tales of torturous pain while on those same ventilators. I have seen at least 3 of those types of patients. I do NOT leave the house much, so I watch a lot of news on ALL the channels. I would NOT spend all this typing time to lie at a forum like this. That would be stupid of me!
Old 11-22-2020, 01:05 PM
Default S S Car show

If u wear ur mask, social distance, use sanitizer, and only take ur mask to eat, u should have no problem. It’s only idiotic to think u can act a different way and not get sick and die
Old 11-22-2020, 01:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimes View Post
This is hilarious!
Tell that to the people living in NORTH DAKOTA! They are NOT laughing - they are DYING !
Old 11-22-2020, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Older people wish to live as much as you do.

Older people quite possibly have absorbed information and assessed it correctly for a few more years than you.

No one here doesn't want YOU not to enjoy Thanksgiving.

Many people do not think they are "giving up their freedoms because of Media Panic News".

I am just as annoyed as you are at the media as reliable polls show that 70% of the population is tired of media bias and opinion. THAT is not the issue here.

Sometimes the Media report accurately and I have NEVER thought that Covid-19 was either a hoax or a conspiracy, and I probably have many, many, views that are like minded to yours on other issues.

Statistics are now able to verify that this virus is more deadly as people get older and so the wise are trying to lay low until the vaccine gets here.

It is no shame to be older. I don't like to be called a geezer anymore than you would like to be called a SNOT.
I agree with THAT post!!!!
Old 11-22-2020, 01:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
That would be stupid of me!
That might be the only thing you've written that I can agree with.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, springs, spanish, cruise, tonight

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.