Daniel Day Kim and Grace Park leave Hawaii Five 0.

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Unhappy Daniel Day Kim and Grace Park leave Hawaii Five 0.

Daniel Dae Kim, Grace Park leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ | Newsday

This was over better pay. Going to miss this two actors on that show. Love the details in Hawaii Five 0 but the stories often seem quite far fetched. But they are entertaining.

Park's character was flying towards a date with the PD in Reno, Nevada at the end of last Season.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Daniel Dae Kim, Grace Park leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ | Newsday

This was over better pay. Going to miss this two actors on that show. Love the details in Hawaii Five 0 but the stories often seem quite far fetched. But they are entertaining.

Park's character was flying towards a date with the PD in Reno, Nevada at the end of last Season.
I agree. I love all the scenery. We have been to Hawaii 6 times usually 3 weeks each time. I like to see all the familiar places that I love. I also really like the actors. My problem is some of the stories are way over the top & far fetched & that stops me from watching all the time.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Well, there goes my fantasy (Kim, not Park). And I'm guessing that's the end of Kono's hubby as well. Bummer.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 07-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Well, there goes my fantasy (Kim, not Park). And I'm guessing that's the end of Kono's hubby as well. Bummer.
He may be around too. And she, Park, will probably find some good part quickly as will Kim. Ian Anthony Dale - IMDb
Old 07-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Sage

Love the scenery...many of the plots are quite over the top, but I enjoy the show. I will miss those 2; hopefully they will land on another show. Not that Hawaii really needs the free publicity, but i bet some people have planned trips there after watching the show.

Tags
hawaii, entertaining, parks, character, fetched

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.