Fargo.

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

I stopped watching after the very gruesome episode where so many people were knifed and the lady police officer was shot by mistake. Can somebody tell me if she survived?
Old 06-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I stopped watching after the very gruesome episode where so many people were knifed and the lady police officer was shot by mistake. Can somebody tell me if she survived?
Yes and thrived.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog;895***
Yes and thrived.
Thanks! You always have the answers to my questions, Ecuadog.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default Spoilers abound in the link!

I do see a series the Coen brothers could develop about Molly's father's experiences that he alludes to when something came after them in the night... but he leaves this just hanging out there. It seems other people caught that too. 'Fargo' Season 1 finale: Will Season 2 be the Sioux Falls incident? Fingers crossed - Zap2it | News & Features
Old 06-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Gold member

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Molly's last name - Solverson. It seemed obvious to me from the start that she was destined to "solve" the crimes. I really enjoyed the final episode, and was surprised that they tied up the loose ends on both main characters, Malvo and Nygaard. Malvo was shot dead and Nygaard is swimming with the fishes. Clearly this was a classic "deal with the devil" story, with the bad guys ending up dead and the good guys moving on with their lives. Yes, the grocery king story is left hanging, and who knows what the African shoplifting guy was doing in the story, but overall, despite the loose ends, I found the ending satisfying.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Molly's last name - Solverson. It seemed obvious to me from the start that she was destined to "solve" the crimes. I really enjoyed the final episode, and was surprised that they tied up the loose ends on both main characters, Malvo and Nygaard. Malvo was shot dead and Nygaard is swimming with the fishes. Clearly this was a classic "deal with the devil" story, with the bad guys ending up dead and the good guys moving on with their lives. Yes, the grocery king story is left hanging, and who knows what the African shoplifting guy was doing in the story, but overall, despite the loose ends, I found the ending satisfying.
I would like to find out what goes on in the minds of writers like the one of Fargo. Where does he get his ideas and the like.

The African shoplifting kid was probably just to show the fate works for good things too like with the shopping king and his finding all the money.

Here's a good review of the Fargo finale from a UK writer who still seems shell shocked by England's being left out of the World Cup competition. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...isappoint.html
Old 07-25-2014, 07:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do see a series the Coen brothers could develop about Molly's father's experiences that he alludes to when something came after them in the night... but he leaves this just hanging out there. It seems other people caught that too. 'Fargo' Season 1 finale: Will Season 2 be the Sioux Falls incident? Fingers crossed - Zap2it | News & Features
It looks like they renewed Fargo and are going to tell the story of Molly's father's experiences. http://time.com/3018722/fargo-season-2-storyline/
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.