How to turn on Closed Caption on YouTubeTV

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Default How to turn on Closed Caption on YouTubeTV

My other half is having problems hearing the TV and it has been suggested to me that he might need Closed Caption. I have done a search for this and there are various complicated ways of doing it. Can someone help with this please.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:17 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
My other half is having problems hearing the TV and it has been suggested to me that he might need Closed Caption. I have done a search for this and there are various complicated ways of doing it. Can someone help with this please.
Go to the channel you want to watch. Hit the center button on your remote which brings up some channel help and several other options at the bottom. Click on CC, and there are several options that may be clicked. Our remote is a Samsung, so yours might be different.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
Go to the channel you want to watch. Hit the center button on your remote which brings up some channel help and several other options at the bottom. Click on CC, and there are several options that may be clicked. Our remote is a Samsung, so yours might be different.
Thank you, worked perfectly. Have a great day.
Closed Thread

Tags
closed, caption, search, complicated, ways

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.