The Killing on AMC television

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default The Killing on AMC television

Just watched the two hour Second Season premiere of The Killing on AMC. I was very upset with how you invested so much in the first Season and then they left everything unresolved in the Finale.

Now though the Second Season is getting very interesting with the political machinations going on in Seattle.

The show is quite slow at times. At least, the first Season was quite meandering in developing the characters.

If you like shows that take a lot of time to build up the drama, check this show out. The Killing – AMC The Killing (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 04-03-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Default The Killing

I'm hooked on the series. Great story-line and great acting all around. Very suspensful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Sage

I didn't much like the first season and shan't watch this one.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Email Reported As Spam

The Killing is one of the better series on television. In fact AMC is doing quite well in this category.

A number of fans were upset because in this "instant everything" culture they wanted immediate closure on this case. But that isn't real life, in fact many murdes go unsolved. Beside which, the producers of this show intended at least two seasons.

I for one enjoy the acting and soon enough the killer will be caught until then I just relax and enjoy this well made series.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
I'm hooked on the series. Great story-line and great acting all around. Very suspensful.

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
I didn't much like the first season and shan't watch this one.
If you stuck it out for the first season, try to catch this 2 hour Season 2 premiere. It has some great twists and turns and a lot of stuff happens in it. There's some really great acting and you'll be rewarded with a lot of good action in this show. You'll find out a lot of stuff you were wondering about.

A great show unlike any police procedural drama you've ever seen.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.