N.C.I.S. Season 2. Episode 7. "Call of Silence".

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default N.C.I.S. Season 2. Episode 7. "Call of Silence".

NCIS: Season 2, Episode 7 - Rotten Tomatoes

Worth a look especially around Memorial Day.

I probably saw this for the first time when my older brother and my parents were checking out the Villages to see if it would be a good fit back around Thanksgiving of 2004. And various storms have been coming right for Palm Harbor, Florida in 2004. All of them went some where else eventually though.

We moved in June of 2005. And luckily found some very good neighbors here.

I had kind of angered the powers that be in Palm Harbor which is the usual thing I do. Kind of a habit since Minneapolis for me.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-01-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:05 AM

That is also one of my favorite NCIS episodes. Charles Durning was the perfect choice for the character he played. Charles Durning was a WWII war hero, multiple medals including Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart. What I really liked was how "light" on his feet he was in the scene where he dances with Kate. I looked at Durning's bio and found this: While pursuing an acting career, Durning, a professional ballroom dancer, taught at Fred Astaire Dance Studio in New York City. Wow! Who knew?
Closed Thread

Tags
n.c.i.s, season, episode, call, silence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.