Yellowstone.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 45,067
Thanks: 5,393
Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default Yellowstone.

I have been binge watching Yellowstone. Kind of an interesting series so far. I am only at episode 4 of the First Season.

I had various Native Americans in my Junior High and Senior High School classes. These were from the Northern Paiute people - Wikipedia.
  #2  
Old 01-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 45,067
Thanks: 5,393
Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default Wind River and Hell or High Water.

Both of the movies above were excellent IMHO and Taylor Sheridan played a big part in both.

Wind River has some of the same actors/actresses as Yellowstone. And Hell or High Water has one of the chief actors from Yellowstone. Pun intended.
  #3  
Old 01-01-2022, 07:40 PM
JMintzer JMintzer is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4,908
Thanks: 368
Thanked 4,228 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Both of the movies above were excellent IMHO and Taylor Sheridan played a big part in both.

Wind River has some of the same actors/actresses as Yellowstone. And Hell or High Water has one of the chief actors from Yellowstone. Pun intended.
Gil Birmingham... (got the pun...)
  #4  
Old 01-01-2022, 08:32 PM
Boomer Boomer is offline
Soaring Parsley
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,702
Thanks: 45
Thanked 1,483 Times in 479 Posts
Default

We are hooked on Yellowstone.

Had to track down the first 3 seasons on Peacock and then to Paramount for Season 4. (Geez. What if we end up spending our life savings on streaming channels.)

Beth Dutton is quite the character.

Season 4 seems to me to have a whole lot more time spent on horses, scenery, and cowboying than the other seasons did. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

I think the last episode is coming soon, but I don’t see how they are going to solve all their problems by the end.

Remote Boomer
  #5  
Old 01-01-2022, 11:41 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 45,067
Thanks: 5,393
Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
We are hooked on Yellowstone.

Had to track down the first 3 seasons on Peacock and then to Paramount for Season 4. (Geez. What if we end up spending our life savings on streaming channels.)

Beth Dutton is quite the character.

Season 4 seems to me to have a whole lot more time spent on horses, scenery, and cowboying than the other seasons did. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

I think the last episode is coming soon, but I don’t see how they are going to solve all their problems by the end.

Remote Boomer
They seem to encounter almost every problem that could happen in Montana in Season 1.
  #6  
Old 01-02-2022, 12:43 PM
collie1228 collie1228 is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,371
Thanks: 0
Thanked 320 Times in 151 Posts
Default

We enjoyed binge watching Yellowstone, and expect tonight's finale to be full of action/suspense/craziness(Beth). Regarding 1883, not so much so far. But Yellowstone started really slow, so we are hoping the prequel will be the same.
  #7  
Old 01-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Topspinmo's Avatar
Topspinmo Topspinmo is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Posts: 9,890
Thanks: 4,827
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,720 Posts
Default

I bet tonight’s episode only season finale?
  #8  
Old 01-02-2022, 04:00 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 45,067
Thanks: 5,393
Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I bet tonight’s episode only season finale?
Season 4 Finale.
  #9  
Old 01-02-2022, 07:32 PM
Stu from NYC Stu from NYC is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7,749
Thanks: 795
Thanked 9,762 Times in 3,418 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Season 4 Finale.
Very annoying that we spend some much on cable TV and now have to pay extra to watch season 4.
  #10  
Old 01-02-2022, 07:52 PM
JMintzer JMintzer is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4,908
Thanks: 368
Thanked 4,228 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
Very annoying that we spend some much on cable TV and now have to pay extra to watch season 4.
Do you not have regular Paramount on your cable or streaming service?

Every episode has been on at 8:00pm, Sunday night...

The season 4 finale starts in 8 minutes...
  #11  
Old 01-02-2022, 10:41 PM
Boomer Boomer is offline
Soaring Parsley
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,702
Thanks: 45
Thanked 1,483 Times in 479 Posts
Default

We subscribed to Paramount to get Season 4. Episode 10 dropped earlier this evening, but we just sat down to watch it. It will not let us watch. Was it a one time, live stream for only that time?

I read something that said it can be seen tomorrow and something that said it would drop at 12:09 AM - but does that mean it will stream all day or is it another one shot deal? Catch it if you can?

First, it was Peacock for 3 Seasons. Then Paramount for Season 4. Now, why is the finale being such an aggravation to find?

Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of idiotic cat and mouse programming game?

Any help you can give me will be welcome. Thank you.

Boomer
  #12  
Old 01-02-2022, 11:04 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 45,067
Thanks: 5,393
Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,274 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
We subscribed to Paramount to get Season 4. Episode 10 dropped earlier this evening, but we just sat down to watch it. It will not let us watch. Was it a one time, live stream for only that time?

I read something that said it can be seen tomorrow and something that said it would drop at 12:09 AM - but does that mean it will stream all day or is it another one shot deal? Catch it if you can?

First, it was Peacock for 3 Seasons. Then Paramount for Season 4. Now, why is the finale being such an aggravation to find?

Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of idiotic cat and mouse programming game?

Any help you can give me will be welcome. Thank you.

Boomer
I taped it and will check. It worked on DirectTV.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 01-02-2022 at 11:38 PM.
  #13  
Old 01-03-2022, 02:14 AM
retiredguy123 retiredguy123 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8,566
Thanks: 990
Thanked 7,529 Times in 2,742 Posts
Default

Apparently, I have Paramount on my Xfinity service. I didn't even know what it was, but Yellowstone was on last night.
  #14  
Old 01-03-2022, 07:37 AM
JMintzer JMintzer is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4,908
Thanks: 368
Thanked 4,228 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Apparently, I have Paramount on my Xfinity service. I didn't even know what it was, but Yellowstone was on last night.
I've been telling people this, again and again, but many don't seem to understand...
  #15  
Old 01-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Two Bills Two Bills is offline
Sage
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,627
Thanks: 1,045
Thanked 4,537 Times in 1,495 Posts
Default

Watched a few clips of Yellowstone on YouTube.
Sort of Dallas, Dynasty and Knots Landing on steroids, with a lot of F'ing and blinding as an added feature.
Probably just a addictive as those oldies were in their day!
Reply

Tags
high, yellowstone, senior, school, classes


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.