ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Gold member
Default Where did spell check go?

Tony is looking for it and I still haven't found it in the new format.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass View Post
Many of you go to D'lites for your 40 calorie fix. Next time you are in, why not let them know about TOTV. Ask them to run a coupon for 10% off or something. Be creative. I want to see that our admins get a meal every now and then. Tell your hair dresser or nail salon operator about advertising on TOTV. You are helping them. We are buyers of all kinds of items.
Sam, you make a great point. This is a free site. The members of TOTV are out and about every day buying stuff. We could really help out the Admins by spreading the TOTV word to potential advertisers.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Eternal Member
Default Spell Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankel View Post
Tony is looking for it and I still haven't found it in the new format.
Click on Reply. Click on the ABCcheckmark in the upper left hand corner. Click on OK. Download and Install ieSpell. Shutdown all IE windows and restart IE. Click on Tools on the IE task bar and click on ieSpell Options to configure it for your use.

Bring up TOTV and do a reply. Click on Tools on the IE task bar and click on ieSpell to check the spelling.

During the first reply you will get a request to download an active X control. Click okay. Before you click OK save what you were typing because it will go bye-bye.

The cool thing about ieSpell is that you can use it at any site that you can add text. I used it the other day when I wrote a Blockbuster review. You can also add words to your custom dictionary.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.