Helping hands forum

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Administrator
Default Helping hands forum

Whenever you need assistance, post a note here.

Those who wish to respond should send a Private Message (PM) to get connected with the person who needs you.

Responders should keep private any information they gain here. You should only tell others with the permission of the person who originally needed the help.

If as a volunteer you discover something life threatening, of course, notify the proper emergency responders.

This forum is for person to person help from volunteers. Non-commercial help. Non-professional help.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Sage
Default Re: Helping hands forum

Tony, Thanks for grabbing the bull by the horns here. I think we need to stress that this help is in the form of meals, errands,etc. None of us are pretending to be EMTs, nurses, etc..
Simple acts of human kindness is the goal here.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Sage

YEAH! Wow Tony, I truly have tears in my eyes because I know how hard it is to be alone and sick or alone and taking care of a loved one that is ill. Thanks to TOTV and all the wonderful friends I met, I know I'll never be alone again. OK, I'm crying now. Enough said. purrrr
Old 08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Dancing Thyme

Wow!! Thanks Tony!! That was fast, but I have heard that about you!! :dontknow:

Ok, the first act of human kindness, who's gonna clean out the puke from the SUV before I bring it back to Hertz??? only kidding, I know this is serious business, but I had to ask.. Any volunteers??

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.