Old 04-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default I hit 1000 posts!!!!

:hot: :hot:

Shy Kathie :redface: has another award winning record!! :#1:

Not only most time online record 024 024

:beer2: :beer2:

But now I've hit 1000 posts!! 040 040

do ya think I'll ever catch up to Tal?? :dontknow: Never!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-20-2008, 02:23 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: I hit 1000 posts!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :#1: The Villages Florida:#1: :#1: :#1: :#1: :#1: The Villages Florida:beer2: :beer2: The Villages Florida:beer2: :beer2:The Villages Florida :beer2: The Villages Florida The Villages Florida 040The Villages Florida 040 040 The Villages Florida040 040 :hot: The Villages Florida:hot: The Villages Florida:hot:The Villages Florida :hot:The Villages Florida :hot: wav wav wav wav wav wav :2cool: :2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: :2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: :2cool:
The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 04-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Gold member

OMG, I can not believe our own Sistah Shy Kathie has made 1,000 post. She is so shy, retiring, a wall flower and ever so quiet. It is so hard to believe.

Donna expressed my feelings about our sistah Kathie.

CONGRATULATIONS - Love ya, HB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :#1: The Villages Florida:#1: :#1: :#1: :#1: :#1: The Villages Florida:beer2: :beer2: The Villages Florida:beer2: :beer2:The Villages Florida :beer2: The Villages Florida The Villages Florida 040The Villages Florida 040 040 The Villages Florida040 040 :hot: The Villages Florida:hot: The Villages Florida:hot:The Villages Florida :hot:The Villages Florida :hot: wav wav wav wav wav wav :2cool: :2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: :2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: The Villages Florida:2cool: :2cool:
The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 04-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Sage

CONGRATULATIONS KATHIE :beer2:

Why does this not surprise me???? LOL
Tal said you & I have the most time spent online. Could that be because we are always pming each other?? I am really shocked! :yikes:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:55 AM
Dancing Thyme

shhh, Nonie, I don't know how many pm's you have, but I have almost 1200 and most of them are from YOU!!

thanks everybody on the congrats. I'll keep up the good work!! LOL.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Sage

The Villages Florida eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chihuahua! Congrats Kathie! Keep typing those fingers to the bone! ariba, arrrrrrrrrrrrriba!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:29 AM
JohnnyM

Congrat's Kathie from Johnny&Barbara :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24
The Villages Florida eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chihuahua! Congrats Kathie! Keep typing those fingers to the bone! ariba, arrrrrrrrrrrrriba!
OMG Chels, you are hysterical, I love your hootin and hollerin mexicana style!!!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Taltarzac

Congrats KathieI.

You may catch up to me yet as I will probably have to start getting a lot more active with my survivors of crimes' rights stuff as the 2008 November election comes nearer. I have been a bit lazy with this stuff but it is pro bono so I try to time it to when it should make the most difference. Really do not think politicians listen to their constituents all that much except for right before an election.

Perhaps, Senator Barack Obama will be different but who knows?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.